Greg Hague is an Avvo “Superb” rated attorney, national real estate authority, successful entrepreneur, award winning educator and 5-Star Amazon bestselling author.
Starting with one office and 3 agents, Greg built a 122-office national real estate franchise, followed by a successful international real estate referral company and then an “America’s Top 100” luxury home residential brokerage.
He has served as an expert real estate commentator for NPR, a real estate expert for The Wall Street Journal and the Arizona Republic newspapers. Greg has been the keynote speaker at over 450 events for state and local real estate associations from Alaska to Florida and for major national real estate firms, including RE/Max and Century 21.
Greg is a licensed attorney in two states, a real estate broker in two states, a former college real estate instructor, award winning law school professor and senior Dale Carnegie instructor.
He received the #1 score when he took the Arizona bar exam, was voted Law Professor of the Year at Arizona Summit Law School, was honored as a “Top 50 Pro Bono Attorney” and was nominated as a 2014 “Super Lawyer.” Greg serves on the State Bar of Arizona’s Continuing Legal Education Committee and is developing an audio CLE program for attorneys.
GREG’S CURRENT ENDEAVORS:
- Greg is founder and CEO of Savvy Dad (www.savvydad.com), a website dedicated to preserving the heritage, wisdom and legacies of our fathers. The stories of remarkable dads that appear on Savvy Dad served as inspiration for Greg’s book, How Fathers Change Lives.
- Greg is a founding partner of Hague, Keery & McCue, (www.hkmaz.com) a Phoenix law firm focussing on business, real estate and contract negotiation and litigation issues.
- Greg is a co-founder of Flexground (www.flexground.com), the largest provider of protective playground surfacing in the western U.S. Flexground was recently honored as a 2014 INC 500, recognizing America’s 500 fastest growing companies.
- Greg is CEO of Harvey Mackay University (www.harveymackayuniversity.com), offering entrepreneurs across America access to top level advice from America’s most revered business leaders.
- Greg is founder and CEO of RapidFire Books (www.rapidfirebooks.com), providing America’s business leaders with the best advice from the best books on business in 2-minute audio takeaways.
- Greg is founder and CEO of RapidFire Smarts (www.rapidfiresmarts.com), a firm that capsulizes advice from the best business blogs, seminars and articles into 2-minute audio takeaways.
GREG’S ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND COMMENTARY HAVE APPEARED IN:
- The Wall Street Journal
- US News & World Report
- MONEY magazine
- National Public Radio
- Real Estate Today
- Investors Business Daily
- The Arizona Republic
- Phoenix Business Journal
- Inman News
- Kiplinger’s Buying and Selling A Home
- Carolyn Janik’s Selling Your Home, and many others.
GREG’S PERSONAL INTERESTS:
Greg is an instrument rated pilot, world motorcycle adventurer, fitness enthusiast and nutrition nut. He rarely misses a daily workout, loves to speak, write and inspire, and throws out new business ideas by the hour. His top priorities are to make a meaningful difference to those around him, live large, and be a great husband, father and friend.